Pine Management, Inc. believes a hands-on approach is the best way to efficiently and effectively develop and reposition real estate. Our development team seamlessly coordinates and manages all phases of the pre-construction, construction, and post-construction process, from assembling the team of professionals (architects, engineers, expediters, lawyers, interior designers, contractors, etc.) to cost budgeting, value engineering, contract negotiations, general contractor supervision, and overall project management; ensuring each project is delivered on time and within budget.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-Construction Process
- Identify overall project goals with respect to user needs, quality assurances, schedules, and budgets.
- Develop project milestones and project schedules to ensure that the quality, timeline, and budget objectives can be met.
- Determine the critical path (schematic design and development, permitting and approvals, construction documentation and administration) and sequencing of all activities.
- Assess specifications, interview contractors, and check references.
- Solicit, review, and negotiate proposals.
- Obtain and approve proper insurance coverage and indemnification agreements.
- Construction Process
- Coordinate work with owner, residents, neighbors, professionals, and contractors.
- Site meetings with the engineer, architect, and construction foreman to share information, concerns, and updates.
- Perform random inspections of the work, correct improper work prior to the occurrence of any problems, and oversee the project team.
- Review all payment requests in detail and approve progress payments.
- Cost control monitoring.
- Post-Construction Process
- Perform post-construction monitoring, including punch list preparation, sign-off administration, and troubleshooting.